The authors of the following courses contained within the Landmap Learning Zone have agreed to re-license their content as Creative Commons (CC) Attribution Non-Commerical Share Alike (BY-NC-SA).
Dr Peter Bunting (Aberystwyth University) – agreed 14/03/2012
1) Object-Oriented Classification
2) Python Scripting for ArcGIS
Neil Quarmy (IS Limited) – agreed 03/02/2011
3) Image Processing for ERDAS Imagine 2010
4) Image Processing for ERDAS Imagine v.9
5) Image Processing for Idrisi Kilimanjaro
6) Image Processing for ENVI
7) Image Processing for PCI Geomatica
Dr Andrew Sowter (University of Nottingham) – agreed 14/03/2012
8) Introduction to Radar
CC BY-NC-SA Explained
This allows users of the materials:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
This license allows the GeoKnowledge Community to reuse and repurpose the materials if desired but still adheres to the terms and conditions of use of the sample spatial data provided in the courses.